Cheek fillers may not be as common as lip fillers, but they’re a popular option for those who are looking to improve the look of furrows and wrinkles in the lower face.
Cheek fillers are especially effective at smoothing the lines around the mouth and giving the lips a fuller and more defined look.
How Much Does Cheek Filler Cost in Minnesota?
The cost of cheek fillers is measured per volume. Costs will vary depending on the provider and the specific area.
At Aesthetiq Med Spa, we charge the following rates:
- Juvederm Lower Face Filler: $699.00
- Restylane Defyne: $699.00
- Facial Contouring Filler: $699.00
- Juvederm Voluma: $699.00
- Versa: $650.00
- Sculptra: $899.00
- Botox: $12.00
- Dysport: $5.00
- Jeuveau: $12.00
The best treatment or procedure depends on the person’s preferences and desired outcome. It’s best to consult with the provider beforehand to determine the right option and ensure that they’re making an informed decision.
Are Cheek Fillers Dangerous?
Although cheek fillers are very safe, they do carry risks like any other cosmetic procedure. To minimize these risks and ensure the best possible outcome, it’s important to find an experienced and knowledgeable injector.
By choosing a well-trained professional to inject an FDA-approved cheek filler, one can better ensure their safety during and after the procedure.
When selecting a provider for injectable treatments, remember that it’s still a medical procedure that requires extensive training. Choose someone who has a good aesthetic eye, in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy, and a surgeon’s precision and skill. They should have a verifiable background in cosmetic medicine and ample experience in injecting fillers. Learn more about aesthetic injections and what are the requirements of Dermal Fillers & Injectables training & certifications.
Is It Worth Getting Cheek Fillers?
The decision to get cheek fillers is personal, and it involves deciding whether the benefits will help one achieve their desired outcomes and whether the risks and potential complications are acceptable.
Compared to similar procedures such as surgical facelifts or cheek implants, cheek fillers offer the following advantages:
- They’re less expensive.
- They don’t require anesthesia and can be performed right away.
- The recovery period is fast, and most people can get back to work or their daily activities immediately after the procedure.
- The results are not permanent, so if you’re unhappy with them or if you change your mind, you’re not left with no options.
- They’re unlikely to cause infection and other serious complications
- They carry very little risk.
- One can keep adding more after the initial injection to achieve their desired result.
Which Filler is Best for Cheeks?
The choice boils down to personal preference and the advice of the surgeon, physician, or filler injector. Here are some crucial things to keep in mind:
- Botox and Dysport are wrinkle relaxers. They temporarily paralyze the muscles that cause furrows, lines, and wrinkles. While they can’t fill, enhance, or plump the cheeks, they may be used alongside cheek fillers to improve the appearance of the area.
- Juvederm Voluma is used to boost the cheeks’ youthful contours, which typically flatten with age. It can also smooth nasolabial folds, or the moderate or deep lines around the mouth and nose, as well as the marionette lines, or the lines running from the corners of the mouth to the chin.
- Restylane Defyne can help create a more youthful and natural-looking appearance. It helps smooth laugh lines including marionette lines and nasolabial folds.
- Revanesse Versa is a multi-purpose hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can improve the appearance of the cheeks and other facial areas such as the lips. It can smooth the appearance of moderate to severe facial lines and folds.
- Sculptra is commonly used in the cheeks to improve fullness and reduce the appearance of laugh lines. It can help replace the components of the skin that had been naturally lost through the aging process.
Contact Aesthetiq Med Spa Today
If you’re considering getting cheek fillers and are looking for advice on the costs, risks, and benefits, contact us today. We’re happy to help you achieve the results you’re looking for.